Tjärhovsgatan 19, Stockholm
27.07. bis 19.08.2018 | 4 weeks – 4 openings
opening hours: FR 5 – 8pm | SA 12am – 4pm | SO 12am – 4pm – and by appointment ([email protected])
Conversation: Thursday, August 16, 2018, doors open at 6pm, conversation starting 7pm, with:
– Gunilla Sköld Feiler, Artist and Director of Tegen 2 (together with Dror Feiler) |
– Andreas Ribbung, Founder of Supermarket – Stockholm Independet Art Fair and artist-run space Candyland
– Susanna Slöör, Artist, Founder of the art critic web-site-magazine OmKonst (together with Leif Mattson), where artists write about art and Member of the Art Academy
– Liv Strand, Artist and member of NKF (Nordisk Konstförening)
– Per Hasselberg, Founder of Konsthall C and Executive at People’s Movements for Art Promotion
– Merzedes Sturm-Lie, Performance Artist
– Sibylle Feucht, Artist and Founder of DAS ESSZIMMER – space for art+, Bonn (GER)
– Members of the ID:I Galleri Artist CollectiveModerated by:
Jon Brunberg, Artist and Founder of former Artist group SOC and chairman of KRO Stockholms
This is the second part of the innovative exchange- and exhibition project between ID:I Galleri – a non-commercial art space in Stockholm (SE), run by artists and DAS ESSZIMMER – space for art+ in Bonn (GER) a non-profit art space run by Swiss artist Sibylle Feucht.
During the 1st part – ID:I Galleri Stockholm goes ESSZIMMER – artist-curators Alexander Mood and Annelie Wallin from ID:I Galleri took over DAS ESSZIMMER during 4 weeks, showing 10 artists and artist collectives in a group show and 3 VideoScreening Events, presenting works by 9 artists.
In this 2ed part of the project Das Esszimmer – space for art+ from Bonn (GER) takes over the art space of ID:I Galleri in Stockholm during 4 weeks bringing 12 international artists – affiliated to Das Esszimmer – in 4 exhibitions to Stockholm.