R. Almeida e Sousa, Lisbon, Portugal
Artworks sent to the postbox of the Hypercube Space will be exhibited in a 105cm (W) x 170cm (H) x 33cm (D) public display window located next to the postbox itself.
By hacking this advertisement display window, this idea engages with the art audience in the heart of central Lisbon, now home to a growing international community who have chosen the city as their home. This is in keeping with Hypercube’s manifesto to expand the notion of the artspace.
- Short biography (200 words max)
- Proposal for the work (500 words max) which explains the concept and installing requirements for the work.
- 1-3 images of the proposed work. (The maximum size of work idea is 105cm (W) x 170cm (H))
- Online portfolio (link/ website)
- Please merge all into a single pdf file (max 5 MB).